The following is the agenda for the Monday, June 1. Public comment will be accepted by phone or email until 6:45pm Monday, June1. The recording of the meeting will be posted online within 20 days of the meeting date as per the Sunshine Act.
Evans City Borough Council
Regular Meeting – via teleconference
June 1, 2020
- Call to Order/Pledge
- Roll call
- Public Comment
- Official Actions
- Approval of Minutes
- Payment of the expenses
- Advertise the PLGIT Ordinance authorizing the account and P-Card
- Trick-or-Treat to be held on October 31 and Parade on October 29, 2020.
- Advertise the hiring of a Public Works Employee
- Accept the proposal from HRG to review the Borough Zoning Ordinances
- Relocation of the Veteran’s Memorials from EDCO Park to NexTier Bank on Main St.
- (Others as Scheduled)
- (others as scheduled)
- New/Unfinished Business
- Executive Session (as needed)